Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for JeremiahsIce.com
Last Updated: September 1st, 2023
Welcome to jeremiahsice.com. By accessing and using our website, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
2. Acceptance of Terms
By using our website, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please refrain from using our site.
3. Use of the Website
- The content and services provided on this website are for personal, non-commercial use.
- Users must not misuse this website, including attempting to introduce viruses or conduct any activity that might harm the site or its users.
4. Account Registration
- Users may be required to register an account (J-List) to access certain features.
- Users must provide accurate and complete information during registration and keep their account details up-to-date.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information.
5. Intellectual Property
All content, logos, graphics, and other materials on this website are the property of Jeremiah’s Italian Ice or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, jeremiahsice.com will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or related to the use or inability to use this website or its content.
7. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may modify these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and by continuing to use our site after changes have been made, you agree to the revised terms.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate users’ accounts and access to our website if they violate these terms and conditions.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, United States of America. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Orange County, Florida.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us via our contact form.